Shadow Hearts 3 - From the New WorldDeveloper: Nautilus
Publisher: XSEED Games
Released: March 2007
Time played: 2 hours
- What an odd game.
- Dialogue is very slow and painful
- Main character is a strange kid/private detective.
- Locations pretend to be 3D areas ready for exploration, but are extremely walled in with very little to see or do.
- Went through first dungeon which was to explore an old Theatre looking for someone for a client. Story opens up once you complete this. Very bland design simply involving exploration of a bunch of corridors back and forth until events trigger.
- Had always been curious about these games after seeing copies of them in the later days of the PS2 era. Now I know why they were hanging around as discount titles - they probably couldn't sell through the first print run...
- (I refuse to taste any more Shadow Hearts games)